- Select Radio from “soi radio supervisor” screen on ANCD.
- Select SEND
- Displays “ send to” select Radio
- Select ICOM
- Displays “connect to RT AUD\FILL connector” using W-4 cable connect to ANCD to radio aud/fill connector, press down arrow key one time.
- Displays “Set function switch to ld on rt.” Set RT to load and press the down arrow key one time.
- Displays do you want to include time select yes.
- Press Ld on Rt.
- ANCD displays ICOM transfer successful.
*Note if RT displays BAD or ANCD displays fail handshake then check the connection of the W-4 cable… you must have
o-rings on both ends, ensure pins are clean and shiny you can use an eraser to clean the pins… sometimes it takes a couple of tries to work successfully. If it stills does not work try zeroizing the RT.
Download: Fill and COMSEC Procedures PSC-5