Dog recognizes owner after smelling him after he’s been in the hospital for 5 weeks and losing 50lbs.
@_shayfox_ was born and raised in New York City. She moved to Clearwater, Florida in ’06, where she graduated from high school, class of ’09. One week later this badass chica joined the United States Marine Corps.
Shay was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA. Most of her active duty service was with HMM-364, Purple Foxes. She deployed on the 15th MEU in 2012-13, “Best time of my life!”
Shay is currently attending college and a full time diamond consultant.
“There is nothing more rewarding than being a Marine…Semper Fi !”
TASK: Provide basic level
instruction in proper radio-telephone
operating (RTO) procedures.
CONDITION: Given conference style instruction
in a classroom environment.
STANDARD: Soldiers better prepared to transmit
and receive messages on unit radios.
- Say again.
- Say again all after.
- Say again all before.
- Say again to .
- Say again word after.
- Say again word before.
I say again….
Download: Communication Terms
- STAY AWAKE!
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES
- NO TOBACCO USE
- DIRECT QUESTIONS TO INSTRUCTOR
- USE LATRINE ONLY DURING BREAKS
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE TRAINING AIDES!
Download: Voice Communications
Task: Perform Voice Communications #113-571-1022
1. One operational radio set for each team, warmed up and set to the net frequency.
2. A call sign information card (5 x 8) consisting of: Net member duty position (E3E), net call sign, and a message to be transmitted.
3. Situation: The net is considered to be secure and authentication is not required.
4. FM 24-18. Note: This task may have as many net members as there is equipment available. Each net member must have a different suffix and message to transmit
Download: PERFORM VOICECOMMUNICATIONS
Operate SINCGARS Single-Channel (SC)
Conditions: Given an operational SINCGARS, distant station, TM 11-5820-890-10-8, TM 11-5820-890-10-3, TM 5820-890-10-2, DA Pam 738-750 and simple key loader.
Standards: The standards are met when a secure communications check is conducted in SC mode with a distant station.
Download: Operate SINCGARS Single-Channel (SC)
Multi-band Inter/Intra Team Radio (AN/PRC-148)
Navigate yourself though the MBITR functions.
Properly fill the 148-MBITR.
Properly hand jam frequencies.
Perform a proper radio check.