The M249 SAW is designed to be used on the front lines where it really matters, providing crucial support at the infantrysquad/ fire team level by providing highly accurate fire plus the maneuverability to take the objective. The ergonomically-shaped polymer buttstock contains a hydraulic buffer that allows SAW gunners to maintain a high rate of fire with accuracy and effect.
· Formed steel frame with claw extractor design
· Fixed, pivoting ejector plus side ejection of cases
· Top cover integrated MIL -STD 1913 mounting rail for sighting systems
· Changeable barrel
· Cold hammer-forged steel
· Hard chrome-plated bore and chamber
· Highly ergonomic polymer buttstock assembly with hydraulic recoil buffer system and non-slip buttplate
· Crossbolt safety
· Curved trigger for improved finger position and control in rapid fire
· Standard disintegrating link belt-fed
· Under-mounted polymer ammunition container helps keep ammunition cleaner for reduced wear and added reliability
@_shayfox_ was born and raised in New York City. She moved to Clearwater, Florida in ’06, where she graduated from high school, class of ’09. One week later this badass chica joined the United States Marine Corps.
Shay was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA. Most of her active duty service was with HMM-364, Purple Foxes. She deployed on the 15th MEU in 2012-13, “Best time of my life!”
Shay is currently attending college and a full time diamond consultant.
“There is nothing more rewarding than being a Marine…Semper Fi !”